Upper and Lower RISE Drop-Off Instructions, Summer 2020
Dear Lower and Upper Camp families,
Please find below pertinent details regarding drop-off and pick-up for this camp season.
- Please watch the following video for instructions on drop-off.
- In an effort to keep the drop-off process efficient, there will be 2 to 3 staff members carrying out the COVID- 19 screening seen in the video.
- Everyone must wear a safety mask at drop-off and pick-up.
- Please do not let your camper leave your vehicle until you have completed the COVID-19 screening with a staff member.
- Families that need to drop-off campers in Upper and Lower Camps, will drop-off at the Upper Camp drop-off point first, and then proceed to the Lower Camp drop-off point. In order to do this, you will need to change your Car ID Tag and let the staff member at the Upper Camp drop-off point know. You will then be allowed to merge into the lane for Lower Camp drop-off.
- Each family will receive two drop off tags on their first day of camp. Families that have campers in Lower and Upper Camps will receive two tags for each division.
- In order to pick-up a camper, the driver must have a Car ID Tag for that division (Lower or Upper Camp), be listed on the authorized pick-up list, and provide identification.
- Please keep in mind that all the steps that we are taking are to maximize the health and safety of our camp community. These new processes for drop-off and pick-up will take time to perfect, and we ask for your patience (especially on Mondays!).
For late drop-off and early pick-up:
- If a parent or guardian needs to drop-off their camper after 9:15 or pick-up their camper before 2:45, they must contact the director of their child’s division- Sandrine Dundas in Lower Camp (email@example.com) or Allie Spurling in Upper Camp (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If the parent or guardian is dropping-off or picking-up an upper camper, the security guard will direct them to park in the parking lot located to the left of Friends Hall.
- If the parent or guardian is dropping-off or picking-up a lower camper, the security guard will direct them to drive straight ahead and park in the Hope Street parking lot, located at the end of the access road.
- In the case of a late drop-off, the camper will need to wait in the car until a staff member arrives to escort them to camp.
- For early pick-up, a staff member will escort the camper to the parking lot and check the driver’s identification to confirm that they are authorized to pick-up the camper.
In the event of rain, our drop-off points will stay the same. We ask that campers have an umbrella on hand in the event that we need to carry-out drop-off or pick-up in the rain.
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!
Jerrett Wilson, RISE Camp Director