Note From Jerrett- July 9th
Good afternoon RISE Camp families,
This was an eventful week at RISE Camp, and we capped it off with Beach Day, which looked more like Tropical Storm Day. I suppose it rains at the beach too! Nevertheless, it was great to see campers showing their camp spirit with beach hats, sunglasses, colorful shirts, and more.
To find out more about what took place at RISE this week, you can check out our updates for each division at https://camps.mosesbrown.org/camp-news/. We will also post pictures and updates to our Instagram account @mbrisecamp and on the Facebook page for Moses Brown Summer Camps.
Here are a few important reminders to keep in mind for this camp season-
- All campers should bring a water bottle and sunscreen to camp every day.
- Details regarding the drop-off and pick-up locations for each division can be found in the updated welcome letters for each division.
- If you have a car tag already, please remember to place it on your rearview mirror when you drop off and pick up. For families that are starting next week, you will receive your car tags on Monday during drop-off.
- At drop-off, we ask that lower and upper campers remain in their vehicle until they have reached the drop-off point and are greeted by a staff member.
- Lower and upper campers can sign up for lunch at RISE. Lunch can be purchased for $30/week, and you can contact Diane Silvestri (firstname.lastname@example.org) to add this to your camper’s reservation.
- If your camper is going to arrive late or leave early, please let me know as soon as possible (email@example.com).
We are so glad that you were able to be a part of RISE Camp this week, and we hope that you will join us again soon!
RISE Camp Director