Multi-Week Discounts: RISE and Early RISErs/Preschool camps only—built-in multi-week discounts are listed in the catalog on the appropriate pages. After two weeks, the more weeks registered, the less it costs!
Early Bird Discount: RISE and Early RISErs/Preschool camps only; for campers with registrations received by April 6, 2020—$10/week full-day, $5/week half-day.
Sibling Discount: RISE and Early RISErs/Preschool camps only; for siblings attending any of the three camps for the same number of weeks—$10/week full-day, $5/week half-day (does not apply to the first camper).
Chess Camp: $50 Early Bird Discount with a full-day registration before May 15, 2020.
Lacrosse Camp: Discount for siblings attending the SAME camp for the SAME week $10 evening / $25 day. Discount not applicable to first camper.
Limited scholarship and payment plans available.
• If we are unable to run camp for any reason, we will issue a full refund
• If a camper is unable to attend due to COVID-19 (or quarantined), families will be refunded in full upon receipt of a medical note
• $100 fee will be applied to each reservation cancelled after May 25, 2020 provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation
• No refunds will be granted for any camps cancelled less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation
• No refunds for absences or inclement weather
• Due to planning and staffing complexities, refunds are not available for lunch or extended day reservations, so please plan carefully
Camp fees are established for an entire camp week. The safety of our campers is our primary concern. Part of ensuring their safety is consistency in their attendance within the weeks they attend. Thus, we will not accept registrations for partial weeks and cannot allow any mixed full-day or half-day registrations within a camp in a given week. Please call with any questions regarding this policy, which applies to all camps. Tuition adjustments will not be allowed for any unattended camp days.
Effective May 25, 2020, $30 will be applied for each camp registration change made to the original registration provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation, so please plan carefully. Change requests made less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservations are considered cancellations. Should a change be necessary, it is to be made directly with Auxiliary Services at 401.831.7350 x150 x295, and not with the camp directors or counselors.
$30 will be applied for any checks returned by the bank.
$15 per quarter hour fee will be applied for any camper not picked up within 15 minutes of camp dismissal or extended day hours.