• If we are unable to run camp for any reason, we will issue a full refund
• If a camper is unable to attend due to COVID-19 (or quarantined), families will be refunded in full upon receipt of a medical note
• $100 fee will be applied to each reservation cancelled after May 25, 2020 provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation
• No refunds will be granted for any camps cancelled less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation
• No refunds for absences or inclement weather
• Due to planning and staffing complexities, refunds are not available for lunch or extended day reservations, so please plan carefully
Camp fees are established for an entire camp week. The safety of our campers is our primary concern. Part of ensuring their safety is consistency in their attendance within the weeks they attend. Thus, we will not accept registrations for partial weeks and cannot allow any mixed full-day or half-day registrations within a camp in a given week. Please call with any questions regarding this policy, which applies to all camps. Tuition adjustments will not be allowed for any unattended camp days.
Due to planning and staffing complexities, $30 will be applied for EACH reservation change made to the original registration provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation. Change requests made less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservations are considered cancellations. Should a change be necessary, it is to be made directly with Auxiliary Services at 401.831.7350 x150 x296, and not with the camp directors or counselors. Please plan carefully.
$30 will be applied for any checks returned by the bank.
$15 per quarter hour fee will be applied for any camper not picked up within 15 minutes of camp dismissal or extended day hours.