Our cancellation fees are based on expenses and supplies based on our camp groups, costs to receive and refund payments, and most importantly commitment to our counselors who are guaranteed employment. We review and update our staffing with EACH reservation made.
• If we are unable to run camp for any reason, we will issue a full refund
• Before May 25, 2021: a $50 deposit will be retained to cover processing costs for EACH camp reservation canceled (provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation).
• After May 25,2021: a $100 fee will be retained for EACH camp reservation canceled provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation. Each full or half-day session is considered a separate reservation. (This policy is in effect regardless of when a reservation is made)
• Regardless of when a reservation is made, no refunds will be granted for any camps canceled with less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation
• No refunds for absences or inclement weather. We are not obligated to refund for illness or injury
• Due to planning and staffing complexities, refunds are not available for lunch or extended day.
Camp fees are established for an entire camp week. The safety of our campers is our primary concern. Part of ensuring their safety is consistency in their attendance within the weeks they attend. Thus, we will not accept registrations for partial weeks and cannot allow any mixed full-day or half-day registrations within a camp in a given week. Please call with any questions regarding this policy, which applies to all camps. Tuition adjustments will not be allowed for any unattended camp days.
Effective May 25, 2021: $30 will be applied for each camp registration change made to the original registration provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation. Please note that should a change be necessary, it is to be made directly with Auxiliary Services at 401.831.7350 x150 or x295, and not with the camp directors or counselors. Changes made less than 14 days prior to the first day of the camp session are considered cancellations.
Return Check Fee
$30 will be applied for any checks returned by the bank.
Late Pick Up
$15 per quarter hour fee will be applied for any
camper not picked up within 15 minutes of